Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 2.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.6%, the Nasdaq fell 2.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 0.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Progress Software Corp (PRGS): PRGS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 6.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 4.6% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 4.3% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 4.1% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 3.7% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 3.5% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.5% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 3.4% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 3.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.