Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Access Midstream Partners L.P. (ACMP): ACMP stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Talisman Energy Inc (TLM): TLM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 3.3% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.