Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 4.7% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 3.5% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 2.8% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 2.8% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 1.4% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 14.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 7.5% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 1.4% today.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sysco Corp (SYY): SYY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.