Services stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is up 5.9% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 4.9% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 4.5% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 3.4% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 3.9% today.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR): IVR stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Accenture Plc. (ACN): ACN stock is down 1.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.