Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.9% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Liberty Media Corp (LMCB): LMCB stock is up 0.2% today.
- Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT): GRT stock is up 0.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Equity Residential (EQR): EQR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 4.3% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 4.2% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 3.7% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 3.7% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 3.4% today.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 3.2% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.