Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 10.9% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 5.3% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 4.2% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 3.4% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.4% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 6.0% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 5.2% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.2% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.