Services stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 4.2% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 3.1% today and up 32.4% in the last month.
- Liberty Media Corp (LMCB): LMCB stock is up 3.0% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 2.9% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 2.3% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tim Hortons Inc (THI): THI stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.