Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 4.3% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.9% today and up 34.6% in the last month.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 3.6% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.0% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 1.6% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.