Technology stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.1% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 3.1% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 2.5% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 0.9% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 1.1% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is down 1.1% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 1.3% today and down 32.9% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.