Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 5.0% today.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is down 3.9% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 3.5% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.5% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.2% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.