Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 13.2% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 6.3% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is up 5.0% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 4.3% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 4.1% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 3.4% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.6% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 9.1% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.0% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.