Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 3.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 1.8% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 1.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 0.7% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 5.7% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 4.0% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 3.6% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 3.3% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 3.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.4% today and down 22.5% in the last month.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.