Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 12.4% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.6% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.9% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.7% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.5% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.