Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 5.5% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 4.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Franklin Resources (BEN): BEN stock is down 4.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is down 4.1% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 4.0% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 3.7% today.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is down 3.9% today.
- State Street Corp (STT): STT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is down 3.8% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.