Financial stocks rose 1.1% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.4% and the S&P 500 increased 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC): FFBC stock is up 4.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 4.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- American Capital (ACAS): ACAS stock is up 4.4% today.
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC): ISBC stock is up 4.2% today.
- United Community Banks (UCBI): UCBI stock is up 3.7% today.
- First Republic Bank (FRC): FRC stock is up 3.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- AON Plc (AON): AON stock is up 3.5% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 3.1% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is up 3.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 0.9% today.
- American Capital Mortgage Inves (MTGE): MTGE stock is down 0.6% today.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 0.2% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 0.4% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Duff & Phelps Utilities Income (DNP): DNP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Templeton Global (GIM): GIM stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.