More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 8.3% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is up 4.5% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 4.5% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 7.0% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is up 3.7% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tortoise MLP Fund (NTG): NTG stock is up 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is up 4.1% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 5.0% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is up 3.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): FITB stock is down 3.6% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 3.4% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 3.3% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 3.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 3.7% today.
- UBS Ag (UBS): UBS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Goldman Sachs Group (GS): GS stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.