Services stocks declined 1.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.5%, the Nasdaq was down 1.4% and the S&P 500 declined 1.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hatteras Financial Corp (HTS): HTS stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO): CMO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- MFA Financial Inc (MFA): MFA stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Two Harbors Investments Corp (TWO): TWO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 5.4% today and down 20.1% in the last month.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 4.9% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 4.6% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.9% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 3.5% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 3.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.