Services stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 21.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 8.5% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 7.0% today and up 55.2% in the last month.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 5.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 4.2% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 6.9% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 6.1% today.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN): WYN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.