Services stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 21.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 8.5% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 7.0% today and up 55.2% in the last month.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 5.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 4.2% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 6.9% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 6.1% today.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN): WYN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.