Services stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 4.4%, marking the 10th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 3.9% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 3.4% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 2.8% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 3.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NLSN): NLSN stock is down 1.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.