Services stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 12.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 10.0% today and up 21.5% in the last month.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 4.6% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 3.7% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 4.5% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 3.9% today.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is up 4.1% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 12.1% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is down 11.9% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 6.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 4.6% today.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 5.9% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 5.5% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 4.8% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 6.6% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 4.5% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.