Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 10.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 8.7% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is up 8.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 7.1% today.
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is up 5.7% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 6.2% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 5.2% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 5.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 4.4% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 3.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 6.5% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 6.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 4.3% today.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is down 3.4% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 2.6% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 2.4% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 3.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.