Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.8%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 3.6% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 3.3% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Moody’s Corp (MCO): MCO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.5% today.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 5.8% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 4.3% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 2.1% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 1.5% today.
- Post Properties (PPS): PPS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.