Services stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 5.1% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 3.9% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is up 3.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.1% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 3.4% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 3.3% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.8% today and up 4043.5% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 14.6% today and down 35.4% in the last month.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 7.8% today and down 32.9% in the last month.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 3.4% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 2.9% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.