Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is up 10.1% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.4% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 4.7% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.1% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 13.9% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 3.1% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 1.2% today.
- American Campus Communities Inc (ACC): ACC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV): GOV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.