Services stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 10.2% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 6.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Liberty Media Corp (LINTA): LINTA stock is up 6.4% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 5.5% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 5.1% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 5.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 4.5% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.3% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 5.1% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 4.9% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 3.4% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.