Technology stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 14.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 12.8% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 10.2% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 8.0% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 7.6% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is up 5.0% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 4.9% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is up 4.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 3.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 14.6% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 8.6% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 5.9% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 5.0% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is down 4.7% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 4.1% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 3.8% today.
- Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP): MCHP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.