More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 5.5% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 2.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 3.6% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 3.7% today and down 24.5% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.4% today and down 23.9% in the last month.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.