Capital goods stocks rose 2.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 2.0%, the Nasdaq rose 1.9% and the S&P 500 climbed 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 4.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 3.6% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 3.3% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 3.3% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.