Capital goods stocks finished up 1.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 4.6% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 4.4% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 3.7% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 3.8% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 3.4% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.