Capital goods stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 9.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 3.5% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 3.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 2.4% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 0.1% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Foster Wheeler Ag. (FWLT): FWLT stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.