Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.1% higher, the Nasdaq increased 1.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.6% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 2.4% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.