Energy stocks finished up 2.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.1% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 1.4% and the S&P 500 increased 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 6.3% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 5.9% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 5.7% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 5.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 5.3% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is up 5.3% today.
- Sandridge Energy Inc (SD): SD stock is up 5.3% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is up 5.0% today and up 22.3% in the last month.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is up 4.7% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 4.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.