Financial stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.0%, the Nasdaq increased 1.5% and the S&P 500 rose 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 3.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pro-Assurance Corp (PRA): PRA stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Bancfirst Corp (BANF): BANF stock is up 2.6% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sei Investments Company (SEIC): SEIC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is down 1.3% today.
- AON Plc (AON): AON stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC): WTFC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY): CATY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Blackrock (BLK): BLK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ): UMPQ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Stancorp Financial Group (SFG): SFG stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.