Healthcare stocks declined 1.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.4%, the Nasdaq declined 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Covidien Plc. (COV): COV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Conmed Corp (CNMD): CNMD stock is up 1.3% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Medtronic Inc (MDT): MDT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Allergan Inc (AGN): AGN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Stryker Corp (SYK): SYK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Resmed Inc (RMD): RMD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is up 0.4% today.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ): STJ stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is down 5.2% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 3.5% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): JNJ stock is down 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.