Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 2.5% and the S&P 500 fell 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Equity Residential (EQR): EQR stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT): RPT stock is up 1.3% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 6.5% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 6.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 4.9% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 4.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 4.6% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 4.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 4.4% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 4.3% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.