Services stocks advanced 1.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.9% higher, the Nasdaq rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.9% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT): NCT stock is up 97.4% today and up 87.1% in the last month.
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is up 21.7% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 21.0% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is up 14.9% today and up 20.8% in the last month.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 9.2% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 8.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 5.9% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 6.2% today.
- O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY): ORLY stock is up 6.2% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is up 4.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 16.1% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 8.1% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE): CAKE stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 3.2% today.
- AT&T Inc (T): T stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.4% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 2.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.