Services stocks rose 1.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.2% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 14.0% today.
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is up 12.4% today and up 25.0% in the last month.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 11.4% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 10.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 10.9% today and up 22.5% in the last month.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 7.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 6.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 5.4% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 4.8% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is up 4.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 6.9% today.
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): CCI stock is down 4.4% today.
- Republic Services (RSG): RSG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.