Services stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is up 3.1% today.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): DRH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 1.7% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST): COST stock is up 1.7% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Parkway Properties (PKY): PKY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 3.1% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- AT&T Inc (T): T stock is down 1.9% today.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.