Services stocks finished down 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 1.6% today.
- American Assets Trust (AAT): AAT stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Multimedia Games (MGAM): MGAM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 1.4% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 4.8% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 4.7% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 3.9% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 3.5% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 3.5% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 3.5% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 3.2% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 3.2% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 3.1% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.