Services stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.0% higher, the Nasdaq increased 1.2% and the S&P 500 rose 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 5.6% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 4.8% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 4.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS): ELS stock is up 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 4.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 5.2% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 3.8% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 4.0% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 6.2% today and down 33.0% in the last month.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 6.1% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 5.2% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is down 4.2% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is down 5.1% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 5.4% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.4% today.
- The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE): CAKE stock is down 3.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.