Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 6.4% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 4.1% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 3.8% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 3.0% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is up 3.1% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.7% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 8.6% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.1% today and down 21.0% in the last month.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.