Technology stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.1%, the Nasdaq was up 1.3% and the S&P 500 increased 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 5.9% today.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is up 6.7% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 5.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 5.4% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 4.2% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 4.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 4.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 3.9% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 3.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 8.6% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 3.4% today.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 0.5% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 0.5% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.