Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 3.4% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.0% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.