Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.6% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.7% today and down 49.2% in the last month.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.6% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.