Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.6% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.3% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.