Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Kinder Morgan Management Llc (KMR): KMR stock is up 3.8% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 2.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 5.3% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 5.0% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 4.5% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 4.0% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 4.0% today.
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is down 3.8% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 3.6% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 3.6% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 3.6% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 3.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.