Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dct Industrial Trust Inc (DCT): DCT stock is up 303.8% today and up 318.8% in the last month.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 4.2% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 3.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.9% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is up 3.9% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.9% today and up 25.5% in the last month.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 6.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 6.6% today on 4 times normal volume.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 4.5% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 3.7% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 3.5% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 3.1% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.