Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dct Industrial Trust Inc (DCT): DCT stock is up 303.8% today and up 318.8% in the last month.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 4.2% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 3.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.9% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is up 3.9% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.9% today and up 25.5% in the last month.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 6.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 6.6% today on 4 times normal volume.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 4.5% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 3.7% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 3.5% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 3.1% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.