Services stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 4.2% today.
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): AKR stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is up 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT): FRT stock is up 2.7%, marking the 11th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 2.5% today and up 23.3% in the last month.
- Education Realty Trust Inc (EDR): EDR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): KRG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is down 3.7% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 3.1% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.2% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.