More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 16.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.5% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.4% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 89.8% today and down 87.8% in the last month.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 16.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 8.0% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 6.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 7.3% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is down 9.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 7.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is down 6.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 8.0% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 4.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.