Services stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 10.5% today and up 29.2% in the last month.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 6.4% today and up 23.6% in the last month.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 6.3% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.6% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 2.5% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 2.4% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 14.7% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is down 5.5% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 5.6% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 3.9% today.
- Comcast Corp (CMCSA): CMCSA stock is down 4.4% today.
- Comcast Corp (CMCSK): CMCSK stock is down 4.2% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.9% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 3.0% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.